Loving Couple

Temporary Partner Visa

Having a temporary partner visa can allow you to travel to Australia anytime you desire. Christie Migration Agents can help you get a temporary partner visa so you can meet and live with your partner until we prepare your case for a permanent partner visa. You can also work in Australia after acquiring a temporary partner visa.


Temporary Partner Visa allows the de facto partner of a legal Australian citizen live temporarily in Australia. Getting a temporary visa is the primary step before obtaining a permanent partner visa. We can provide expert assistance to you in getting a temporary partner visa after assessing your case.

What is a De Facto Relationship?

You are in a de facto relationship if you are fully committed to live together in the future even if you are not related to your partner by family. If you have been living with your partner for a year or less, Christie Migration Agents can help you apply and get a temporary partner visa.

Schedule a Consultation

Whether your current visa expires in Australia or you want a temporary partner visa till you permanently move in with your partner, get in touch with us today and talk to a professional immigration consultant. Melbourne residents can reach out to us if they want help with the paperwork or visa processing. Give us a ring at 1300 268 123 and set a free assessment.

Contact Us Today For A Free Briefing About Your Visa Options.